Cumberland Manor is a 74 Bed Residential Aged Care facility with seven different types of room accommodation, ranging from shared rooms to single spacious rooms.
Residents living in our facility have access to a range of different communal spaces, totalling to approximately 124m2 (excluding courtyard and garden).
Communal spaces include the main dining room that seats 60 people, set in a restaurant-like environment. It has a large aquarium with goldfish and interior decorations. Between meal times, visiting relatives and the resident are able to access tea making and snack facilities.
There are also 3 lounge rooms and a multipurpose room, which can each hold at least 15 people. All rooms have comfortable couches, armchairs and tables, and a large LCD TV with Foxtel connection. Residents can play cards, keyboard/piano and other lifestyle activities in these areas.
The rooms have natural light with easy access to the courtyards. There are 4 courtyards, all with outdoor furniture where residents can sit and enjoy the fresh air and sun.
Services provided at no additional cost
- Registered Nursing Staff 24/7
- Continued medical care with GP of your choice
- Referrals to specialist services such as Dental, Optometry, Audiology, Speech, Dietician, Pathology, etc.
- Visiting Allied Health services - physiotherapy, personal trainer, pharmacist
- Lifestyle and social department
- (please call for list of activities)
- Weekly church service
- Pastoral and counselling
- Strong multicultural focus (Maltese, Polish, Croatian and Filipino) and multicultural celebrations
- Annual Christmas in July and Christmas Party
- WIFI connection and Samsung tablets available for use
- Meals are cooked on the premises by our chefs, with individual preferences taken into account